How to print on Avery 5931 CD DVD labels?
June 9, 2014 Leave a comment
Printing CD/DVD labels is the best and cheap option if you have lots of CD or DVDs and want to stick cover on each of the disc. The labels & templates are available in market but purchasing CD labels from market may be costly. Designing & printing the labels adds more personalization to the disks. There are several softwares used for designing as well as printing CD, DVD or Blu-Ray discs like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc. These software can be used all types of printers and templates made can be printed on all printing papers.
Ronyasoft CD DVD Label Maker Software not only allows to make CD, DVD labels but also used for making Blu Ray covers & templates. Ronyasoft CD DVD Label Maker Software is available with lots of templates. You can download Ronyasoft CD DVD Label Maker Software as well as CD DVD templates from the download link given below:
Ronyasoft CD Label Maker is a software program that allows user to download several templates and personalize the template according to need and nature of the disc. Ronyasoft CD Label Maker gives an option to print the templates on Avery 5931 CD DVD labels. Avery 5931 CD/DVD Labels is perfect for creating a professional-looking label. There are certain features of Avery 5931 CD DVD labels:
- Professional-looking label.
- Print-to-the-edge capability.
- Two labels per sheet.
- Label Color: White
- Material: Paper
It is very easy to print CD labels on Avery 5931 CD DVD labels. To print on Avery 5931 labels template there are few simple which you have to follow and are as follows:
- Install Ronyasoft CD Label Maker Software.
- Choose a template which you want to edit according to nature of the disc. Either select the templates from your computer or download it online.
- Edit the template. Add title & description. Change font color and font size. Add background images. Adjust color of images.
- Connect your computer to the printer.
- Load Avery 5931 CD DVD printing papers to the printer.
- If you have done all editing works, the CD label is ready to print.
- Click on the print option.
- The CD label is ready, stick it on the disk.
CD/DVD can be created with help of CD/DVD Label Making Software. To know more information about CD/DVD Label Making Software, kindly visit the website http://www.ronyasoft.com/products/cd-dvd-label-maker/labels/avery-5931-cd-dvd-(us)-label-stock-print-layout/